Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Fall

I want to write this great blog entry about how the Renaissance Festival is over for the year and I'm sad, blah, blah, blah but all I can type is something dark and moody. Suffice to say that it is the greatest part of my professional life and has been for 17 seasons now. I will miss it more than ever before and will yearn for its beginning again so that I can truly feel a part of something great. It is the purest form of entertainment I have ever found and that gift to ones audience is the one I have always wanted to give. I hope a few people forgot about everything bad and just laughed at the giraffes in love, the childhood started in a rail-yard singles scene and a few other startlingly funny moments. Thank you all.

4 comments:

E Erickson said...

Shawn & Natalie are still pointing you 2 out on our magnet - and asking which one is George, again?

Renaholic08 said...

i did forget everything bad and had an AMAZING time. watching your shows they always were funny and the best one out there.

Butch Roy said...

"I got it from the 'Kung Fu people'...."

CLARITYTHRUNOISE said...

:( missed it this year...
but i'm glad it's still fulfilling for you!
next year, I promise!